My customers are awesome!

Oh wow! This is awesome! I want my entire life to smell this great!
by magicouture on French Model Breakfast

Ahhhhh, bliss! This stuff is incredible - you'll want to put it on all over just so you can smell it! My car broke down in the post office parking lot the night I picked up this package, and I just contented myself sniffing the lovely stuff from SuperBad while I waited for a tow truck!
by jetflair on Lorelei Loves Oranges

Just buy it. Your thighs will thank you later.
by elvenkitty on Super Bad Dusting Powder

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Powder Changes

Pouf!

Instead of raising prices on the dusting powder, I am cutting back from 4 oz. to 3.5. I decided to do this for a couple of reasons...one being I don't want to raise prices. Another being, those suckers are a PITA to fill. The powder is my FAVorITE product to use. It's my least fav. to make.

So I'm in the process of changing my etsy listings & photos and notifying my wholesale accounts.

Thanks for understanding. You're an understanding bunch. Mmmmwah!

No comments: