My customers are awesome!

Oh wow! This is awesome! I want my entire life to smell this great!
by magicouture on French Model Breakfast

Ahhhhh, bliss! This stuff is incredible - you'll want to put it on all over just so you can smell it! My car broke down in the post office parking lot the night I picked up this package, and I just contented myself sniffing the lovely stuff from SuperBad while I waited for a tow truck!
by jetflair on Lorelei Loves Oranges

Just buy it. Your thighs will thank you later.
by elvenkitty on Super Bad Dusting Powder

Friday, September 12, 2008

Flynn-FN-tastic!

I am always telling people about my "internet friends". I am usually greeted with deep breaths & rolling eyes, but you know, what-EVAH.

Well, I'm going to gush about one of my "special" internet friends. No, no. Not that kinda special, just your regular stranger/stalker admiration. The kind that makes your heart skip a beat when you are acknowledged with snarky comments on a soap forum. (Yes, there are forums dedicated specifically to SOAP. You know the kind you wash with...real soap, not those synthetic detergent bars you get 12 for $2 at the grocery store...)

My fondness extends not only through time zones, but also HEMISPHERES. Yes. Hemispheres.

Check out these fabu bars:


Since she opened her etsy shop, I've had the privilege of procuring 4 of her gorgeous bars...Caraboo, Vanilla, Sea Flower & Inflorescence. Caraboo was my absolute favorite. Ylang & Vetiver--but I swear it has a bit of lavender in it--smells so pretty. Vanilla was too irresistible. Patti probably doesn't condone this, but I did it anyway...I brushed my toothbrush across it & scrubbed my teeth. It was DELIGHTFUL. vanilla-y goodness!

I have been saving Inflorescence (rose geranium & ylang...spot a trend with me yet?) for when I need some Australia-based indulgence...especially since I can't get Tim Tams--way fewer calories, too!

I've got my eyeballs on Panecea, Bannik, & Sweet Baby

Did you see those swirls? Them beveled tops?

On my Soap Forum, she generously (and wickedly honestly--mwahaha!) dispenses advice. I don't know how many of us North Americaners heed her advice, but I subscribe to the "if Patti sez it--write it down & just FN do it!"

If it wasn't enough, Patti makes incredibly beautiful soap, she also collects rainwater in mass quantities AND is a globe-trotting maniac with a golden palate. She has a yard full of kitties, a devastatingly photographically-charming husband (who WORKS WITH her), and is savagely funny and amply amusing.

Patti says things like "Sweet Jesus On a Stick!" and when asked which dipping sauce to pass, she smoothly replies "Hot Chili, please."

How can you possibly NOT love her.

(I know you do. Now, back off, bitches. Patti & her soap are MINE!)

No comments: