My customers are awesome!

Oh wow! This is awesome! I want my entire life to smell this great!
by magicouture on French Model Breakfast

Ahhhhh, bliss! This stuff is incredible - you'll want to put it on all over just so you can smell it! My car broke down in the post office parking lot the night I picked up this package, and I just contented myself sniffing the lovely stuff from SuperBad while I waited for a tow truck!
by jetflair on Lorelei Loves Oranges

Just buy it. Your thighs will thank you later.
by elvenkitty on Super Bad Dusting Powder

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Lookie! Lookie!



I know you are jealous.

I found these babies on ebay, BRAND FREAKING NEW IN MY SIZE!!! I love Fluevogs. These are called HOPE. I'm pretty sure Michelle Obama wishes she could have these for the convention.

Anyway, back to me & being ecstatically happy! Yay! Me! These are in my all time favorite color. Sigh! I'm planning my wardrobe now. I think these would be fab-u-lous with dark purple or a black-burgundy or forest green or cocoa...

What the heck is a Fluevog? Well, go check 'em out! If you aren't in love with at least half of the shoes designed by John Fluevog...well, I'm sad for you.

Hee-hee! Just teasing! Sort of...

No comments: