My customers are awesome!

Oh wow! This is awesome! I want my entire life to smell this great!
by magicouture on French Model Breakfast

Ahhhhh, bliss! This stuff is incredible - you'll want to put it on all over just so you can smell it! My car broke down in the post office parking lot the night I picked up this package, and I just contented myself sniffing the lovely stuff from SuperBad while I waited for a tow truck!
by jetflair on Lorelei Loves Oranges

Just buy it. Your thighs will thank you later.
by elvenkitty on Super Bad Dusting Powder

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Creepin' up on 100

Woo! White girl raises the roof!

Yeah, I'm getting close to my 100th sale on etsy. I think I need to do something special for that 100th order...Yes. Something SPECIAL. A nice little thank you for randomly purchasing the 100th item.

Serendipity, baby. Ser-en-dipity!

_________________________UPDATE!!!!!!!!

We have a customer #100!!! How exciting!!!!I hope my idea of special is remotely similar to everyone else's sense of specialness is...I've packed up a bag of nice things, I hope. Now I hope to make her feel special...eek!

No comments: