My customers are awesome!

Oh wow! This is awesome! I want my entire life to smell this great!
by magicouture on French Model Breakfast

Ahhhhh, bliss! This stuff is incredible - you'll want to put it on all over just so you can smell it! My car broke down in the post office parking lot the night I picked up this package, and I just contented myself sniffing the lovely stuff from SuperBad while I waited for a tow truck!
by jetflair on Lorelei Loves Oranges

Just buy it. Your thighs will thank you later.
by elvenkitty on Super Bad Dusting Powder

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Vicious and Delicious

Hi. Hello. Mornin'.

Jen, proprietress of The Soapbox Company, is getting a NEW scent exclusive! She's been after me to create a coconut-cake scent for what? A year? And I've been dinking with one forever.

FINALLY, it came together & it is awesome. I even have the name & description completed. Wooo!

Ready? Want to know? Okay, you twisted my arm! Uncle! UNCLE!!! I'll tell you!!!

PALE PINK ASSASSIN: Don't call her "Cupcake". Underneath all that soft femininity lurks the temperament of a Tasmanian Devil with ninja skills. Black, white & green coconuts, sweetened with tender cake slashed with earthy musk. Vicious and delicious.

Available ONLY at The Soap Box Company, very, very soon!

No comments: